THE NEW EAST SERIES
SIMPLICITY AND ESTHETIC SUPERIORITY, ALL IN ONE SYSTEM
ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS EAST Series Solar
Water Heaters are Compact Thermosiphon Type
solar water heaters. The tank and collector form a single unit, requiring less space then other types of Solar Water Heaters. There is no absorber plate and the Titanium
Selective Coated Water Tank is directly exposed to the solar radiation. The collector
tubes themselves form the water tank.
The EAST Series Solar Water Heaters are Direct Systems (Open Circuit) meaning that solar radiation heats the sanitary water directly without the use of a heat exchanger or thermal fluid circulation. This design enables direct and evenly heat transmission and distribution to the water therefore requiring significantly less time to heat.
Advantages of the EAST Series Solar Water Heaters:
- Superior quality and durability: made of AISI 316L grade Stainless Steel
performance: thanks to its direct heating system (OPEN LOOP)
- Innovative design offering superior aesthetics
- Maintenance free: No closed circuit to refill
- Ultra slim and ultra low: maximum height of 87cm
- Perfect landscape integration
- Economy of space: no heavy and bulky tanks and mounting structures
- Simple and quick installation compared to other solar systems
installation time to a minimum: requires only connecting cold and hot water
inlet and outlet.
THE EPITOME IN OPEN CIRCUIT SYSTEMS
WHEN INNOVATION MEETS DESIGN
THE NEW COMPACT SERIES:
ULTIMATE DESIGN FOR VERY HIGH STANDARDS
ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS COMPACT Series Solar Water Heaters are All In One Thermosiphon Type solar water heaters. The tank and collector form a single unit, offering the highest space efficiency compared to any other Flat Plate Thermosiphon System. Due to their unique design these systems are only available in 100lt, 120lt and 160lt. λίτρων.
The COMPACT series are Closed Circuit Solar Water Heaters use a Heat Exchanger to heat the water in the tank. However, unlike other Thermosiphon systems, they do not require filling or replacing of thermal fluid, because the closed circuit is filled with Ethyl Alcohol sealed under air vacuum conditions that is used for thermal transmission and antifreeze protection up to -60 degrees C. Furthermore the Ethyl Alcohol regulates the stagnation temperature of the solar system at a maximum of 180 degrees C.
Advantages of the ECOM Series Solar Water Heaters:
performance thanks to:
- Very fast heating even in low sunlight, due to the system's low inertia
- Very low ebullition point with Ethylene Alcohol Heat Transfer Fluid
- Working under Vacuum conditions.
- Heat Exchanger drowned inside the tank
- Highly Selective Copper Absorber on Copper grid (Cu/Cu)
- Laser welding
free: Sealed Closed Circuit Under Air Vacuum
- Innovative design : Tank and Collector for a single unit
- Aesthetic: with a height starting from 110cm
- Economy of space: all-in-one systems with tank integrated below collector
- Perfect landscape integration
- Simple and quick installation: compared to other solar systems
- Reducing installation time to a minimum: requires only connecting cold and hot water inlet and outlet