ENVIROENERGY SOLUTIONS Solar Collectors are the heart of every solar thermal system: Thermosiphon Systems, All in One Solar Systems or Forced Circulation Systems. The more powerful the collector the more efficient the system. This is especially important in large scale installations where thousands of liters are needed every day and large collector surfaces are required.
Using more powerful collectors allows to reduce the number of collectors needed which results in economy of space and saving of money.
THE NEW EFM Series SOLAR COLLECTORS
THE MOST EFFICIENT FLAT PLATE SOLAR COLLECTORS IN THE WORLD
EFM Series Solar Collectors General Characteristics
- Low Iron, Mistlite, Tempered Solar Glass (Security)
- Laser Welded Al/Cu Titanium Selective Absorber 5mm
- Rear Insulation: Rock Wool 40mm
- Copper Headers and Risers
- Aluzinc Rear Cover of the Collector
- Side Insulation: Glass Wool 20mm
- Aluminium Alloy Collector Frame with “Sea Side” Class Treatment
EFM Series Solar CollectorsTechnical Characteristics
- Frame: Special aluminium alloy Casing
with Electrostatic Treatment
- Absorber Type: Laser Welded Single Sheet Selective Aluminium on Copper Harp (Grid)
- Absorber Surface: Highly Selective Blue Titanium Treatment (α≥ 0,95 +/-0,02, ε≤ 0,05 +/-0,02).
- Headers: Copper tubes Ø 22 mm
- Risers: Copper tubes Ø 8 mm
- Transparent Cover: Low Iron, Securit, Prismatic Solar Glass – Transmissibility: t≥0,91 –Thickness: 3.2mm or 4mm,
- Back Side Collector Cover: in aluzinc, thickness 0,4 mm with EPDM rubber joint to avoid all possibility of humidity infiltration.
- Rear insulation: in 40mm thick rock wool - density 50kg/m3 (0,035W/m k)
- Side insulation: in 20mm thick glass wool - density 70kg/m3 (0,034W/m k)
- Water tightness: black silicone and EPDM rubber